Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Movember



When even a woman looks at my husband’s face, she shivers with dread just wondering what it would feel like to shave that
Aside from the fact that his facial hair resembles a Calico cat, with red, white, blonde and black hair, it is coarse and prickly and hurts to touch. On his chin, there is one black hair (ironically surrounded by white hair) and if you peer at it closely, you can see the actual diameter of the one hair
All that to say... he can grow a great, thick beard. From far away, it looks red. Up close, his soul patch is blonde. I beg him to do it every Christmas because even though it’s not white, he looks Santa-ish. And it gets very soft and handsome-looking, and much to my surprise, totally turns me on. 

Historical photo: (Reason for growing a beard? Attended a Halloween wedding with a dress-up reception, and it was needed to be Goundskeeper Willie from The Simpsons, at right).
 
 
 
 
 








This month, to raise money for prostate cancer research and other cancers affecting men’s health, Mr. P. will be growing ONLY A MUSTACHE for the first time! 
I would also like to admit that I probably have enough upper lip hair to look like a weird librarian, and I could probably compete in the mustache event, but... on second thought... nah.  
Now that you see what the beard can do, I cannot wait to show you pictures of this stache at the end of the month.
Read more about Movember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment